A Fracas Project! You’re invited to participate. Get details and see the participant list here.
The Pizza Edition. I’m hungry, what can I say.
The Monday Melee Questions:
1. The Misanthtropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
I hate the stigma attached to pizza, that its fatty horrible and never nutritious.
You can make healthy pizza. You just need to be far more selective of your ingredients, and you really can’t get ‘healthy’ pizza from your local pizza parlour.
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
30 minutes or its free.
How many of you have really gotten the pizza free if its late?
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
Small pizzas are too expensive to justify ordering them for one person. So we don’t order pizza that often, cause Colin isn’t really home for dinner during the week. 😦
I wish I could eat pizza every day.
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
Domino’s pizza local to us sent us some kick ass coupons, we haven’t gotten pizza from them in a while. One is $10.00 any order. The second is a free large pizza. SCORE!
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I can be flexible with my toppings on my pizza. I’m pretty easy to please when it comes to pizza pies! 😉
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
I wish I could make real ‘pizza joint’ pizza at home.