The Monday Melee Questions:
1. The Misanthtropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
The need to”rubber neck”.
Its human nature to want to see things, even if its not appropriate. Accidents, blood, natural disaters, animals attacks, anything really.
I also really hate that I do it too.
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
St Hubert Chicken Wings you can buy from the grocery store. They TOTALLY don’t cook up like in the restaurant, and don’t look anything like the box.
I followed the directions exactly, and they were horrible!
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
I’m feeling stressed about something, (that I can’t mention, which is part of the stress) and its giving me heartburn and mild panic-attacks.
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
I cooked. And it was good!
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
My cats are fabulous, I’m convinced its because I’m such a good owner. I spent alot of time with them teaching and training them and because of that they are super friendly and a pleasure to hang out with.
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
A new car, maybe even a Flying Car!