The Monday Melee Questions: WORK EDITION
1. The Misanthtropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
That hard work, effort and drive aren’t always rewarded if you aren’t in the “click” at work.
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
That women and men (of the same caliber) aren’t always paid the same for the same job.
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
Working holidays. I want a long weekend!
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
Bobby, His father (who also works with us) passed away over the weekend and he still came into to work to clear out his dad’s things and to sort work out because he will be away for most of the week. Today is a national holiday, and the general office is closed.
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I’m good at my job, and even though I don’t always get the recognition and compensation I crave and I’d like for a job well done I know I’d be noticeably missed if I wasn’t here.
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.