Joey The broken record : The Long Weekend Driving Edition.
This weekend was St Jean Baptiste in Quebec, this coming weekend is another long weekend for Canada Day (and Independence Day) .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER MATTHEW! 🙂
The Monday Melee Questions:
1. The Misanthtropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
I hate to sound like a broken record, but I really really hate this.
Long weekend drivers.
The traffic, the jams, the line ups. . . . The people with caravans/campers on the backs of the gas-guzzling SUVs. People in mobile homes. Kids who have just gotten their licenses going to the cottage by themselves for the first time.
All the cops on the roads. All the motorcycles on the road.
If its about driving on a long weekend, you name it, I hate it.
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
The false serge in gas prices. Buggers!
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
The dead bug carcasses now stuck to the front of my car, that I will have to SCRAPE off
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
Colin – for doing most of the weekend driving, so I didn’t end up with an aneurysm caused by road rage
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I didn’t get road rage this weekend.
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
A teleporter like Star Trek, to avoid traffic.