Road Rage Edition.
The Monday Melee Questions:
1. The Misanthtropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
People’s lack of respect for the road and rules of the road. Perhaps this is just directed towards Quebequois.
I have been cut off, cut in front of, nearly hit (in and out of my car) all in one freaking weekend.
I am this close to going postal on someone.
Why are there so many ASSHOLE drivers out there????????????
For frig’s sake, how on God’s green earth did they ever EVEN get a drivers permit?
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
Obviously the automobile driving associations and government agencies are pretty bogus. . . .
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
People’s driving in general. But most of all the lack of signaling. That seriously gets my goat!
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
There was that silver Honda FIT on the road this morning, I have no beef with them. They seemed to understand what was going on and how to manouver their vehicule safely.
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I understand and follow rules of the road, and know what the frig a freaking SIGNAL is!
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
That I had a vaporizor ray in my car, and every time a jerk-off pisses me off, I can nuke them.