The Monday Melee Questions:
1. The Misanthtropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
One up-ing your neighbour. Always having to have the upper hand. Climbing any life ‘ladder’ without regard for those around you. . . .
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
Fortune Cookies. I got a bad one today. . . .
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
The weather. Just too much freaking rain.
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
Shannon. A girl I know from my home town. Just watched Canadian Idol and she got a “Gold Ticket”
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I enjoy being a part and watching friends and family succeed.
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
A few extra hours in the day.