I’ve been crappy at my Monday Melee, with friends over this week and helping train ‘the new guy’ at work, I’ve been less than attentive to my baby blog. I’m back though 🙂
The Monday Melee Questions:
1. The Misanthtropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
People who take credit for other people’s work.
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
Cell phone contracts.
I’d really like a new Blackberry, and even though I’ve been with the company for 2 and a bit years, I can either start a new 3 year contract to get a deal on the handset or buy it a full retail. Where is the customer loyality discount. Buggers!
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
My acne is back. I’ve been stressed lately.
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
My friend Christine, she is starting an Improv competition in the town we are from. Sounds like so much fun, and something that is needed in the area. I’m looking forward to being a part of it.
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I’ve lost 3 lbs this month by just drinking more water and less pop.
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.