The Monday Melee Questions:
1. The Misanthtropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
Driving. In Quebec. In Montreal.
Why does this province need to always go against what the rest of the country want, feel and do.
The lack of respect for the highway code is simply appauling . . .
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
Sales. We were in the market for a new lawn mower, and the 20% off this if you do this this and this sales just get my goat.
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
I’m generally all together grumpy today. . . .so. . . . I’ll simply say I’m unhappy with being unhappy.
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
I’m tooting my own horn, my little front garden looks fab.
Congrats also to Chow, who finally got a job with the company he has been trying to get a job with for such a long time!
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I am a good pet owner, and love my cats very much.
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
A super brain. . . .