The Monday Melee Questions:
1. The Misanthropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
The need to put others down in the name of ‘comedy’
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
SunSilk ‘Hairapy’ COLOR BOOSTER, I tried to make my brunette ‘brilliant’. There was no change at all, not shinier or anything. You use it like a conditioner, and it wasn’t even good feeling conditioner. My hair was really heavy and stringy after use.
And for the record it doesn’t cover grey, either. Not that I was trying. I’m just saying.
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
The desire to buy and have things I can’t afford
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
A friend ‘C’ here in Montreal, she is American, trying to make things work here in Montreal. Its not easy for her or her boyfriend. She has got herself a job with people she enjoys working with, she is taking french lessons and is taking some school courses too.
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I’m a quick learner for new tasks, and complete things quickly and efficiently.
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
More money in the ol’ bank account.