The Monday Melee Questions:
1. The Misanthtropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
The way the media plays to the ‘bad guy’ – and dismisses the human elements of stories. Virginia Tech was about the shooter, and not the victims.
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
“Rescue Remedy” for pets. You can buy a bottle of rescue remedy (for calming and soothing) from your local health food store, and it is the SAME as what you buy for pets.
The difference, cost. Pet store = $25.00 Health Food Store=$9.00
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
my grass. Its going to take some work to make it look lush and green
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
My father in law came over to our place and installed some new floors. I give him credit for never being able to take a ‘vacation’. hahahha. Where ever he visits, he always does ‘some’ sort of job. He is a very hard working man.
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I’m a good hostess to company.
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
That I could turn off any type of pain like a switch