The Monday Melee Questions:
1. The Misanthtropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
That we reward stupidity.
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
My work employee purchase plan. I think they charge too much to employees to support and use our own products.
I love our products and WANT to use them!
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
My weight. I’ve been reading on how to make some changes that I think I can actually do. Brahnamin is giving me some inspiration.
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
My mother in Law. She hosted one of the most lovely showers (of any kind) I’ve ever been to. She had real Grace Under Fire! Normally she is a mess and a panic, but she was lovely, reserved and calm for the whole day. . . even when the smoke detector went off! Hahahaha. The food was good, the company was great, the baby was sweet!
I’m very proud of her.
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I’m learning how to live with, love and respect my family just the way they are.
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
More hours in the day.