The Monday Melee Questions:
1. The Misanthtropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
Assuming. People who always assume. About everything, anything. . . always assuming they know exactly how things are and how they will play out.
You know what they say, when you assume you make an ASS out of U and ME
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
On the heels of the Menu foods pet food recall, I checked out the list of effected foods. It amazes me how many expensivefoods are in the list, when this company is using the same almost the formula & ingredients for inexpensive store brands. . . . listed below are the effected CAT FOODS
- Americas Choice, Preferred Pets
- Best Choice
- Demoulas Market Basket
- Fine Feline Cat
- Food Lion
- Giant Companion
- Hill Country Fare
- Laura Lynn
- Li’l Red
- Loving Meals
- Meijer’s Main Choice
- Nutro Max Gourmet Classics
- Nutro Natural Choice
- Pet Pride
- Presidents Choice
- Price Chopper
- Science Diet Feline Savory Cuts Cans
- Special Kitty Canada (WalMart Brand)
- Special Kitty US
- Springfield Prize
- Total Pet
- Western Family
- White Rose
- Winn Dixie
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
I don’t have administrator access to my work database anymore, and people keep asking me to fix things or do things I can’t with my limited access. Poo!
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
My husband for changing paintball teams. It was an incredibly hard decision.
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I look darn good in glasses (see my new profile picture!) hahahahaha
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
Have a (stunt) double or clone when needed.