The Monday Melee Questions:
1. The Misanthtropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
Size ‘0’. Who can be ‘nothing’? I’m sure part of my hate on this is that I will never be a size ‘0’ – but seriously, where can we go from here for the sake of fashion. Minus 1, Minus 2. . . . .
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
The ‘special’ liquid they sell you at Tattoo & Piercing shops for cleaning that they charge you $15.00 for a small bottle for. Its just salt water and saline.
Piercings do need to be kept clean, make sure you DO get a cleaning solution, like hybacleanse, which you can buy at Walgreens.
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
The wedding photo gallery for P&K’s wedding. They came home, took my gallery from my page to the main page and deleted 3/4 of the pictures. . . .they told me they were going to ‘trim’ the gallery, but in the end they deleted almost all my photos (not one’s submitted by other guests). I asked why and no one replied. I didn’t think they were that bad. . . .oh well. . . . moving on. . . . 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
Colin. For jumping head first into waters uncharted at work. He’s moved projects and is really getting emmersed into some new things, like a specific animation style he hasn’t done before.
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
My Eye brows are looking good. They’ve grown in all the way, and the new shape Ana-Maria has given me suits my face and features much better.
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
a perfect sunkissed tan without having to tan.