Sorry about last week Monday Melee participants and Fracas – the run up to the wedding, the wedding itself and the wind down winded me! 😉
I’m back to Melee with the best of ’em! 🙂
To find out how you too, can participate in The Monday Melee, please read the main Monday Melee page, grab The Monday Melee logo (and view the participant list too).
Joey’s The Monday Melee for March 5, 2007
1. The Misanthtropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
When you fall in the snow people just watch and walk by. I fell on Sunday, and no one stopped to help me. Those that read my blog will know that the previous Sunday after the wedding I sprained my ankle. I was in pain.
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
Can returns in Quebec : I bought a RedBull, paid the $0.05 deposit charge, went back to return the can and I was told they don’t accept those cans back for refund!
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
Colin and I have company this coming weekend, and we cleaned our place (we aren’t home much so sometimes the cleaning piles up a tad) – Colin just didn’t help as much as he should have, we are both guilty of the mess.
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
It was a slow week and a slower weekend, with cleaning the house we didn’t do much – so I’m giving myself credit for cleaning my house top to bottom. Shallow I know! 😉
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I’m proud of myself for trying to (re) learn how to sew on a machine.
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
The ‘Easy Button’ from Staples/Business Depot/Bureau en Gros, and for it to really work.