The Monday Melee Questions:
1. The Misanthtropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
The people who can’t afford to play the lottery always win.
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
The story came out in England when I lived there that Dasani water (by Coke) is bottled Tap Water. Even though the North American version is supposed to acutally be from a spring, I refuse to drink it.
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
How messy my house is right now. I know I should clean more, but I rather just get a maid.
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
Kim, my childhood dance teacher, she started her own theatre group a few seasons back, and after alot of work and improvements they just performed a show to rave reviews. Christine told me all about it, she is very proud. Wish I could have been there!
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
Even though I’m not always compensated for it, I like to do good work and think others appreicate the work I do.
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
To have a personal chef cook me every meal, so I can healthly lose the weight I’d love to lose.