The Monday Melee Questions:
I’m back after a few weeks off. . . .
1. The Misanthropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
Suing! Seems that everyone and their dog is suing someone!
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
Gas prices. Not very original, but prices are spiking here in Montreal, and I can’t seem to see a reason why.
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
My skin right now, I’ve had a bout of stress over the past few weeks and my skin is paying the price.
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
Tomorrow is the 6th anniversary of 9/11. I give credit to every service person every where.
Police, Firemen, Navy, Air Force, Army, Nurses & Doctors. . . .
Thank you to the people who do jobs I know I never could.
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I’ve started a body cleanse/detox, and so far so good.
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
A never emptying, fully stocked, ATM machine in my house. . . . .